Reborn Cabinets has been in business for nearly 40 years and is the leading provider of kitchen and bathroom remodeling services with locations throughout the West Coast. We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our award-winning team and assist with our national expansion!
As a Jr. Recruiter you will collaborate with seasoned professionals to help identify and attract potential candidates. You'll participate in various stages of the recruitment process, from posting job openings to conducting initial screenings. If you have a passion for connecting people with opportunities and a desire to grow within the human resources field, this role could be the perfect start to your career.
- Assist in the full recruitment cycle, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, and conducting preliminary interviews.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the specific needs of various roles.
- Utilize various platforms and tools to source potential candidates.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate communication between candidates and hiring managers.
- Maintain and update candidate information within our applicant tracking system.
- Participate in job fairs and networking events to promote the company's brand and culture.
- Provide assistance with onboarding new hires.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting or a related HR role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with recruitment technologies and platforms is a plus.
What We Offer
- $20-$25 an hour
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid vacations & PTO
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- 401(k) plan