Reborn Cabinets, the premier provider of kitchen and bathroom remodeling services, is thrilled to announce our exciting expansion into Seattle. With almost four decades of industry expertise and a strong presence across the West Coast, we're now bringing our award-winning team and exceptional services to the Pacific Northwest.
As a key player in our national expansion, you'll have the opportunity to showcase your carpentry skills and contribute to transforming homes across the region. From exquisite cabinetry installations to intricate trim work, your craftsmanship will play a vital role in creating stunning, functional spaces that exceed our clients' expectations.
- Assess the condition of cabinets and determine the feasibility of refacing based on client requirements.
- Remove cabinet doors, drawers, and hardware carefully, ensuring minimal damage to the existing structure.
- Prepare cabinet surfaces by cleaning, sanding, and repairing any imperfections.
- Apply veneers, laminates, or other materials to cabinet surfaces, ensuring proper alignment and smooth finish.
- Cut and install new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and decorative panels as per design specifications.
- Install new hardware, including hinges, handles, knobs, and pulls, to enhance functionality and aesthetics.
- Apply paint, stain, or other finishes to cabinet surfaces, following client preferences and design specifications.
- Replace or upgrade existing cabinet accessories, such as shelves, organizers, and trim.
- Collaborate with clients to select materials, finishes, and hardware that align with their desired style and budget.
- Ensure adherence to safety standards and proper handling of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Proven experience as a Cabinet Refacer or similar role, showcasing a strong portfolio of cabinet refacing projects.
- In-depth knowledge of cabinet refacing techniques, materials, and tools.
- Proficient in interpreting design specifications, measurements, and technical drawings.
- Excellent woodworking skills, including cutting, shaping, and finishing techniques.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics and design.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues during the refacing process.
- Knowledge of different wood species, veneers, laminates, and finishes.
- Good physical stamina and the ability to perform tasks requiring lifting, bending, and standing for extended periods.
What we offer
- $27-32 an hour
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid vacations & PTO
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- 401(k) plan
- Monday- Friday & every other Saturday (overtime may be required)